Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Please Forgive Me!

   Hey, you guys! This will be a really short post!
   I just want to apologize for skipping a blogging day! I had finals that week, and was completely absorbed in my schoolwork, so I completely forgot! Also, I'm a day late with this blog post!
   Last week, I was out of town with my Dad on a trip for his business, Drumming Around. We did a vlog while we were on the road, and I was so busy helping with that, that I forgot about the blog again! I swear I will get better at this blogging schedule!
   Since I don't really have much planned to talk about this week, I'm going to suggest that you go check out the vlogs that my Dad and I did while we were gone! My Dad is a drum circle facilitator, and he goes around using drums in a way that is good for community building, health and wellness, and of course, having fun! So, I will put links down below for both his website and his YouTube channel, so that you can check out what he does!
   Thanks, you guys, and I swear, I'll make things up to you!

Drumming Around Website

Drumming Around Vlog

No comments:

Post a Comment