Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Humble Beginnings

   Music is something so magically personal, yet very universal at the same time. I mean, have you ever actually thought about how many people listen to the same exact albums as you do? Think about how many girls must get the same giddy feeling as you do when they hear a Taylor Swift song. Think about how many thousands of copies of the Hotel California record that the Eagles have sold. It's amazing, isn't it?
   I decided to start this blog for several reasons.
   Reason #1: I'm not really sure why, but I think being able to say that I have a blog sounds so flippin' cool. I mean, how many 15 year old girls do you know that have a blog?
   Reason #2: I love music a lot, and I love sharing my opinions about it.
   Reason #3: I was bored one day.
   Reason #4: I really have a hard time sharing stories that I write, or songs that I write or poems or basically whatever I write. I feel like blogging on the world wide web will help me better at sharing things.
   So, now, let me explain what I'll be doing on here. On the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, I will be posting something. This something could be anything from me sharing a cool music video and my thoughts on it, to me sharing a poem that I wrote. Most of the posts will have to do with music, since it's such a huge part of my life, but some of them will just be me talking about random things.
   I'm really excited about starting this up, and I'm so incredibly happy that you are sharing this adventure with me! Feel free to comment on some of my blog posts, giving me constructive criticism, or sharing your thoughts with me! Thank you so much for spending time in reading this!
   Brigid

No comments:

Post a Comment